Careers at Hi-Craft Home Improvements
Hi-Craft Home Improvements value their staff and are always on the look out for good people. If you think you’d like to work for a company that values staff feel free to look through the jobs available below. If you meet the criteria simply enter your details and upload your CV in a word format.
Project Manager – Home Improvements
As a result of continued growth, Hi-Craft Home Improvements are keen to acquire the services of an experienced, Project Manager to be based at our offices at Emu Plains.
- Liaising with customers re the construction of the new addition to their homes
- Liaising with builders, design consultants and our Planning Department
- Accurately check measuring on site
- Accurate creation of bills of materials list for purchasing
- Co-ordinating other trades on site
- Ensuring the continued high quality of workmanship and customer
- service that our company has built our reputation on
- Overseeing WH&S on site
- Working as a team member to achieve on time completion thereby reaching budget for completed work per month
- Follow up progress payments by customer
- At all times working to the code of ethics set out in the corporate Mission and Vision Statements
- Attending Production Meetings as scheduled by the Production Manager
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the building industry in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to multi task
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Fine attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to be and work as a team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong and effective relationships with both customers and fellow team members
- Must be computer literate – Word, Excel, email – in house training will be done on our business system
- Clear understanding ofWH&Swithin the construction industry
- The successful applicant must have their own vehicle, and mobile phone and must be an Australian citizen.
As we are based in western Sydney, and the days’ activities normally start at 7.00am at the office, it would be preferable that the successful applicant live within reasonable proximity to our office at Emu Plains
Resumes can be emailed to Rod.Martin@hicraft.com.au
Carpenters / Home Improvements
Hi-Craft are the market leaders in pergolas , timber decks , carports and sunrooms. We need Experienced carpenters to install the overflowing amount of projects we have on our books.
Successful applicants will need to have :
- own vehicle (ute)
- mobile phone
- OH&S card
Hi-Craft only want trades with attention to detail , be reliable and produce top quality workmanship on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, Hi-Craft will provide good quality projects on a daily basis with all materials ready for you to pick up that has already been check measured to ensure we get it right every time for YOU. Hi-Craft has a production team with over 55 years expertise to support you on each new project.
Serious candidates please attention your resume to William and email to email@example.com